What is Inclusion?
ABORIGINAL WEBSITES OF INTEREST
Aboriginal Centre - Winnipeg
- Welcome to the future - The OLD Canadian Pacific Railway station is now a new city centre in Winnipeg - rebuilt, owned, operated and thriving. A taste of a positive Aboriginal future in the making.
- Architect - Gold Medal Award winner..
Designs by Douglas Cardinal
- architect.... see award winning village design in Northern Quebec
-- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- a great resource and introduction to Northern issues..
What's on in the Hawaiian Aboriginal network?
National Association of Friendship Centres
This grassroots network is doing the hard and powerful work of building and rebuilding communities... others talk about it, NAFC does it...
Views of the Canadian Arctic - have a look... Nunavut in Colour
Visit Canada's newest Territory - NUNAVUT - created April 1, 1999 - congratulations!
- Read a real Northern Newspaper - from Nunavut
Saskatchewan Indian Federated College
one of the new Colleges that makes a difference...
- Want to go to a PowWow? - the directory
Winnipeg Gang Coalition for Healthy Communities
- a community response to gangs. Outstanding work!
MARSHA FOREST CENTRE
Jack Pearpoint, Lynda Kahn & Cathy Hollands, Inclusion Press International & The Marsha Forest Centre
47 Indian Trail, Toronto, ON M6R 1Z8 Canada
Phone: (416) 658-5363 Fax: (416) 658-5067 E-mail: